Saturday, February 26, 2011

The bad bad day continues

Yesterday bad day today continue unlucky day. Print the stuppid DnT things $2.50 so damn ex sia burn my pocket. Somemore is my pocket $$. Better get high marks or else waste my $2.50. So sianzz lor. Today so sianzz i fell so lonely today it feels like primary 1 again the girl tat only count on herself returns:( Wish it was like old times. Wif jas n efa always fooling around n doing stupid things like efa. Miss them all even efa's siblings. Tink bout oso sad kanna bullied by efa's sis hu is younger den me by 2 years!!! Wa lao she hor only jas can gao dem her only. Today i am alone 4 3/4 of the day in sch thank goddess i was a fri and today de milestone maths so easy lor. Den history so hard!! I kan chong until cant remember lehh!!! Wa lao scared leh ltr fail still ned c parents haizz... the short answer Qs i gt learn de lor but den i forget leh.... :"""( Now full of fear. So scared tue get bak history pp dat time ltr i fail jiu can go suicide liao... MUST PASS!!! ARRRR..... the mr shahril idiot de!!! nv check my pp check the smart ppl 1 nv check mine. Haizz... Confirm alot wrong de the MCQ still okok the ans i more sure den the short answer de. DIE liao lor milestone 2 lke dat nxt time milestone 3 no ned tak alr fail le. :( Scared leh... milestone 3 some more gt souce base Qs de!!!! HAte it leh1!!! I though tis year no sourece base happy le yi sia den teacher say jiu immediately :( le. Aiyo my god leh hate it leh every month must test i can wait 4 second semester when no DnT only hav HE. Wa den i very happpy le.... I wonder wher is my dat 1 true best fren?? Wher r u in the world?? Or hav u went bak 2 china? Gin hui?........ :D
THE END!
ENJOY!