Tuesday, June 7, 2011

YES! Today i finally buy my phone de portable charger!! OMG!! I so happy!!!! :) HAPPY HAPPY... But still lazy 2 do the math hw.... Ahh... Tat time the school gf hw den i forget do!! OMG!! Scared leh... Ltr sch reopen sure kanna scolding.... :"( Scared sia!! Haizz... I really hate myself 4 being so forgetful.... Can even be so forgetful until forget milestone test.... Scared scared.... But still happy becos finally aft such a lng long time i finally buy my portable charger.... Sometimes i really hate my phone always low batt at the wrong time.... But now not scared liao.... Cos i bought my superman 4 only $14.40 at Mini Toons.... Like so funny lor the Mini Toons the portable batt charger if 1 buy c the capacity touch screen de is $20 if is button de is $14.40... Funny lor.... The difference so small the price so big different..... HAPPY HAPPY.... :D