Monday, September 26, 2011

I love it!!

Yesterday went to watch Johnny English!! So nice... In front still ok. I tink behind den funny. We like all the cousins go den oso bring nunu go... When the behind part the mr bean fire the torpedo at the bad guy den nunu go 'WU!' so pai say!! At cinema leh... Bro n I was sitting beside him den we shh... Him. But gt 1 part everyone laughing den I cannot hear wad the person saying lor. But overall I tink it's not bad. But like I tink they cut away the part where the mr bean come out of the cave looking like very funny. Anyways shld realise tat I am using phone 2 blog tis last few post... Cos I so no time when I on com. Now I die alr lor. going exam Liao... Den I now suddenly addicted 2 tetris again... :(
P.S since I'm using phone confirm a lot of typo errors... So pls jiang jiu... Thxs!! :)