Monday, November 22, 2010

Ice skating....

Went ice skating at kallang leisure park today but unfortunately when i went ther wif my sis n cousin the place was reserved 4 some competition so we had 2 wait till 7 + like dat then can start skating. I was so cited! It was my first time going ice skating. it was so damn darn fun but my legs now r so damn darn pain! N now I'm in no mood 2 go training tmr wif my legs in tis condition. When we skate for some while my sis started picking ice up from the so-called floor n threw it at us the feeling was unlike we throw other stuff. Its kinda undescribable but it was fun! But i so wasted the time holding the side walking rounds and rounds n in the end i onli not hold the side n skated 4 2 rounds n it was time out! its 9 n we got 2 go home. Ehhh... Wad a waste of time. When i started getting the feeling of the feet 2 skate i was kinda happy. Wish 2 go again but tis time wif frens but wif the need of my mum's approval! Haiz... Frens.... hu can go wif me?....... :D
THE END!

ENJOY!