Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sick

Feeling so sick aft ice skating. Feeling so horrible!! No appetite 2 eat anything. Having headaches now n then. Wad 2 do? Haizz... Blame me 4 having a weak body! Yesterday during n aft training i was feeling horrible! When i woke up in the morning my legs hurts like crazy. Then during training my hand hurts n my eye n breath feels so damn hot. Then aft cca i had no energy but i still need 2 force myself 2 walk n tak bus home. When i cross the road i no energy 2 wait 4 the green men then i jaywalked i really had no more energy 2 walk i had no support from anybody. I really just wanted 2 hurry up n sit down n hurry get home 4 some sleep. I was like a while awhile 1 faint like dat hate getting sick all the time! When always nearing the day 2 go holiday i will get sick!! Y is it like dat? Y do i have such a weak body? I hate myself!!......... :D
THE END!
ENJOY!