Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Being Me..

I hate me.... Being me sucks... Everything is my fault forever as long as I'm there its my fault I'm getting angrier of tis... N the stupid damn idiot dumb dumb tuition teach sucks!!! Draw my hand until 2 day the ink den drop. Den today during recess tat time every1 eat finish liao den sit there so quietly i feel so sianzz den go find ching lei den the next thing i turn my head den c the table empty le den they all nv call me... Wa lao den must walk bak myself... Sianzz... I caurrently now looks like I'm so happy and have so may frens but in reality I'm invisible... When i open my mouth no one listens... Im invisible 2 everyone im only 'summoned' when im needed.. I have no frens and i have nv been happy. The whole group is complaining about each other so i dun think it looks like a bff group anymore... Haizz.... My frens tat r like me 1 in sec 3 the rest in sec 1.. :(.. in sch im always alone... I feel tat im more lonely den Jessie... N today some ppl r just mouth talk heart dun talk de IDIOTSSS!! Everyday only know how 2 talk talk talk about the person but in reality keep on be frens wif them... Idiot pplss... Wad a lousy life i have... I 1 2 be everybody anybody but me...!! The me in ur eyes hav everything but actually i have nothing.. OMG... I miss u so much efa and jas!!! I miss the whole 6E!!:""( They gimme laughter and a little anger but it was fun n a memorable memory.. Love u guys..!! ......:)