Sunday, April 10, 2011

On the day of Sports Day

Yesterday sports day.... So sianzz... Slept so late den ned wake up so early.... Only enjoyed eating the Maggie.... Sianzz lor..... Nv c a lot of ppl run.... Only saw Eunice and juniors missed wan yin's race... Den take picture den.... Den go eat wif py and xy... Den qi si wo de is hor go home ther c until mum go airport den she say go eat... I was like WAD? Aiyo nv say she going eat den i eat the mince meat noodle liao den say she going eat dim sum... Aiyo.... Den i sun 1 go home cos if go must tt.. sianz den i jus go lor den some more i wear PE attire go AIRPORT leh!! Aiyo so ugly... Even worst the my mum keep 'advertising' tat im wearing pe 2 airport wa lao a..... So pai say keep 'advertising'..... Den go there eat noodle again... Thankfully at nite nv eat noodle.... I go the T3 den play the slide play until mum come and call me go... Go the ther eat dessert i actually 1 2 order the mango milk ice de lor den the Mei Mei de mum order liao den i dun 1 order... Den i siao siao go order the rainbow ice... Wa siao so much ice eat until brain freeze ar.... Wa lao den the stupid mei mei hav own dessert liao still come n eat my... Eat my i ok... But eat my sweet!! NO!! SOme more the sweet only hav like 2 only den i eat 1 she go eat the other 1 den she finish eating hers liao den she start 2 eat my ice - cream i say a dun eat my ice-cream going 2 no more 4 me le... Den she still eat i ppush her hand away she still resist 1 2 eat lor... Wa lao a tis kinda person bua pai say 1 lor..... She eat until i dun hav anymore liao left den make me eat the stupid ice = milk nia lor... Wa lao a ar... Everything oso 1 me pei her go... Den when go home rain so big den 4 ppl only have 1 small umbrella aiyo den must tak cardboard go home some more the cardboard the shape so not gd 2 block rain de.. but bo pien lahh.. Tak unil i si bei pien cien den i throw away the cardboard i kanna the rain all the way home.... Lucky wear pe hahah....... :D