Tuesday, April 12, 2011

TODAY 12/4

Im so happy today!!! Go change my phone le!! Hopefully no more problems.... Haiz... But all my photos no more liao!! :( The simiang's face zoom in until very funny de oso... And aft tat ate den brought a new watch!!! AHH..!!! I so duper love it!! But its pink... :( I dun like!! I wanted 2 choose blue but every1 said pink look better on me den no choice but den blue was a little plain oso.... Haizz.. Always i dun like pink den i very fated wif pink leh.... Haizz... Anyways the watch is so super cool!! Can change country gt a lot of thing... But un fortunatly i didnt reach my goal of buying a puma or addidas instead i brought baby-G... Blak... I dun really like baby-G I prefer G-shock actually i tink tat baby-G is jus not me... Den aiyo qi si wo le lor... My mum bo liao siddenly come n scold me... Crazy lor!! She now dunno y onces at nite she will go craqzy keep on cold me 1 morning still will come sa-yang sa-yang.... Den a nite nag nag nag.... Aiyo i really dun understand her lor.... Anyways im jus happy about everything but tis today....... :D