Thursday, April 7, 2011

Frens

I dun really feel like being part of the ssslpx... I think ther wont be a difference if im ther anot... My existence is only 4 them 2 blame and use only... Ha i think if i not there no one will miss me... My disapperance makes pthers happy.... Maybe i should just disappear from tis world i bet no one will miss me and say woah dun have samantha feels so weird... I really regret treating efa and jas so badly be4. Im so sorry girls... i love ya! :) Maybe 1 day i will regret saying this about ssslpx but until tat day i sure i'll not... I 1 my primary 6 life bak!!! I miss it so much!!! Anyway im not needed in this world im only borrn 2 suffer i dun understand y god gave me such life... :"( When will i find a fren tat is like sis's fren Although she does some idiot things but the forgive and forget i really wish i hav a fren like dat... I sure tat peron is not in sslpx.. Maybe tat person is Jessie i think jessie is a much bigger possiblilty den sslpx... I used 2 though tat person is lina and i oso though lina would be my best of fren forever but apparently im wrong AGAIN! Maybe i should wait till fate shows her up..... :(