Thursday, May 19, 2011

19/5

Haizz... Today got back results... All jus pass.... :( SO SAD!!!! Only gt 1A!! Some more is ba lu A2 no more A1!! All because of the stupid tong.... Gif the maths so hard....!! ARGH!!! Haizz... Aft sch so T1 buy thing wif Peiyu and Shijie den so home.... Den go city plaza.... Sianzzz.... I HATE TODAY!!! I've nv been so pissed by someone ever in my whole life!! STUPID MEI MEI!! U EAT SHIT!!!! I HATE YOU LIKE CRAZY!! IDIOT!! Hu is your sis lahh?? I bo gian dang ur sis lahh... Stupid idiot YOU R THE MOST ANNOYING PERSON IN THE WORLD!!! Haizz... Stupid copy cat ho lian ka bay sii!!! I den dun 1 2 be gd wif u...!! OMG!! I HATE YOU!! But my lif is filled of you... BLAK!! Haizz... U kanna sai lahh... U younger than me by 6 years old leh!! Still wanna buy the same pants wif me?! SAI lahh u!! So fatty bom bom!! I only around 40 kg u 38 kg?!! WALAO!! I HATE YOU!!! UGH!! Ho lian ka bay sii!!! WALAO!! I oso play wif u den u keep on push me!! WALAO!! Den WAD?!! Take out ur stupid fake deck out show off ur stupid moves!!! Not even real moves lor... Tink i stupid ar?! Wher gt ppl play the decker on a wall??CRAZY!! Den tak the stupid thing and tickle me!! WA LAO!! Make my whole body so uncomfortable!! Den i tak tickle u OUCH!! K C K GUAI!! Fall down den i hate 2 play wif u!!! Ur voice i s so annoying den like wu ya like dat ti ti da da ti ti da!! Walao!!! Den at shoe shop i saw tat heels i love of much and last time is $39.90 now discount until $15.90 niaa... Den when i took the shoe and told mum , mum ignore me -_- nvm i put bak u c until den tak and try try alr still say haha jiejie jiao zhuan bu sia!! WALAO!!! FUCK U LAHH!!!! Cb lok!! Idiot!! Copy cat follow ppl follow until crazy !! FAN SI WO LE!!! Idiotic za bor!!! I go toliet u oso 1 follow!!! Idiot.. OK SUAN NI CONG MING!! I dun 1 bring u go toliet u still know how 2 tell ur mum!! UGH!! STUPID COMPLAIN QUEEN!! Ahh!! I hate you fan si wo yi zhen tian le!!! And when going bak waiting 4 dad dat time saw a man wearing women's clothes... Den when c tat time still tinking is man o women lor... I c some more gt breast 1.... EE... Mum say is prostitude... OMG!! Dunno which man wanna tat 1 wif another man... EEEEE... OMG!! Dis-ing gusting....!!!.............. :P