Wednesday, May 25, 2011

25/5 Training...

Haizz.. Sianz.... Today hav training... :( Weird lor.... DUn hav tat time i miss it hav tat time i find so sianzzz...... HATE IT!!! Haizz... Maybe becos its on wed... HAizz... Today actually suppose 2 watch beastly 1 den gt the stupid training pop up.... On mon.... :( I so 1 2 watch... Den sis gonna watch Kung Fu Panda on fri wif her frens... :( I wanna go watch oso... Haizz.... Today Training so tired maybe is becos so long nv train le den so tired... Haizz... Today the boys match tat time coach ask us play monkey den i monkey den i blocking jessie den she ho lian strech my jand... Wa lao she nv cut nail de lor.... IDIOT! Now add on another ba on my hand.... ARGH!! I getting really fad up bout her le.... The stupid 7-eleven cheat me... The slurpee ecome $2 nv write at the cup ther den make me spent $2 4 a large slurpee... Den more angry 1 is tat giant or large oso $2.... 030 DAMN! Sit 28 back wif wan ting and jamie.... Saw alicia.... A pat my back den i look at and i needed a min 2 react cos i really dun reconigse her lor... She like better alr.... Not so kao bei alr....... :$ hhehe... Still happy to c her...... :D