Thursday, May 12, 2011

Yesterday... 11/5

Exams r almost over jus 1 more lousy LC n NO MORE!! Im so happy!! O ya n saw jas yesterday.... So shock yesteerday.... YEsterday was a weird day first i dunno y i suddenly feel like walking up the mrt.... Den Walk up alr den c until peiyu n her mum... GOSH.... Her mum look so scary.... Like nv even smile slightly... If is my mum i tink she key siao alr lo.... Den aft tat walk down the slope i didnt even realise JAS is walking towards me n when she walking nearer 2 me den she pretended 2 bump me den jus be4 she bump den i realise its her... I was like SO OMG!! 4 the first time i c her not in pri sch or else always c efa on bus only.... She n her doings r still the same old CRAZY!! But Forgot 2 c her height suaidah told me tat she is very tall den i forget 2 c... haiz.... I 1 c her again... She is so crazy..... But fun jus my type of crazy fren.... hahha.....:D