Monday, May 2, 2011

Exams....

OMG!!! Exams tmr!!! SIANZ..... Dunno wad 2 study 4 the stupid English ms Chen gif the things like no use like dat.... I tink English is kao luck 1 lor... Humph.... Wonder English is it Ms Chen set de or is it she mark de?? Woah if is she mark de den die liao lor... She always mark pp wrong de den some more ltr nv go through ans den ltr i correct she mark me wrong den die liao lor waste my 1 mark like last year MYE oso lor.... Always put until so much make up... Must be the make up clock her eyes den cannot see properly lor... Always mark my wrong!!! So scared history geography n lit!!! My 3 worst-est subject aft those is my sci... Aiyo scared scared leh.... :""( I 1 cry alr lahh... Stupid!!! Y must exam ? Like Eunice said studying very hurt our brain ltr gt 1 day every1 in the world become nincompoop..... :D