Friday, July 1, 2011

1/7... The first day of my month.... I HATE TODAY! Y am i always so unlucky? Y bad things always happen 2 me?! Haizz... Today ms chen change our seating place den sj py n xy all hav gd seats only miang n 1 gt lousy 1.... Stupid lahh... Since young i always sit wif boys BLAK! Only like sometimes a while can sit wif fren... Like tat time primary 5 like dat my fren all in a table wif only 1 boy den tat boy is i sit if all his frens n im the only girl... YY.... Y tis kinda things always happen 2 me?? I really hate me lor... Like always like primary 5 tat time is rfa jas n me ma... Den so luckily jas n efa is always together n im always separated frm them... Like tis year oso same lor... register number 21.... Same lor... Same as last time... Though i come secondary school den i will be good luck but still the same.... :( Although today i know i confirm sit wif someone bad.... But i dunno why i reacted tat way... Y tis year i like crazy like dat 1.... Keep on crying... My tears r so lose.... Haizzz... Still though tis year will break record... Can sit wif frens but NOO.... The stupid idiot malays must change their place n make ms chen change our place... I HATE CHEN! Stupid 1... Only live up 2 buttkissers... The shukri ashraf n the ahlamia n hanisah de noise so loud.... Peiyu n i not even half their noise... They still can sit together.... WTF?! I hate chen!! I hate 2 sit in front leh... Very strain my eyes leh.. I hate 2 sit in front..!! Ltr i cannot sit again...!! FUCK YOU LAHH.... I tink i so destinied 2 be alone.... I really feel like crying my wits out.....!! Too bad i dun hav ku ma's skills... Or else you malays will bow at feet.... 030