Friday, July 8, 2011



Haizz.. Im so angry cannot find my watch..!! Haizz... NAquiyah gt c nv gif lost n found now no more liao... Im so upset hate it...!! Today aft school i went 2 the swimming complex 2 ask about it... But no dun hav ... :( Haizz.. I dun like the feeling of having nothing on my hand.. Whenever i 1 c the time i look at? MY HAND! YY? Y always like dat? Always my baday confirm will something sad happen 2 me de.... :( SAD... Wonder when ku ma will go stay hard rock again... I 1 go uss..!! Now tat hav annual pass.... I 1 GO GO!! Today aft school actually 1 go tt 1.. Den ned buy present... YAY! Den delay the tt... !! :) Went ION.. Den stupid lor.. Today so unlucky wear my heels den go until there walk a bit... Den the downstairs drop OMG! Den i walk until like bai ka like dat... Den we shop shop shop... Den mum 1 buy bday present 4 me den go c the burberry wallet... Den i c so ex i dun 1 but mum keep ask me buy... den i feel so guilty i lost the watch i dare not buy so ex de... Like ex until $400+ leh.. Some more real 1 ltr touch water heartbroken ar.... Den i say i dun like the design but actually I LOVE IT! Den i say i dun 1 burberry de.. Den i say i like anabay( dunno how spell) better cos cheaper den burberry so much!! Like 250 like dat but burberry de 400+ OMG! Den in the end i brough the ana bay 1... Looks like dat.... Made by my skin.... :)