Thursday, July 28, 2011

Another thursday...

IT THUR....... again... :( I dun like thurs.... I dun like trainings on thurs i always find it more tough den mons.... Today when match tat time eunice monster speed chong.. Den i stand out block her ma... I sorta knocked her down den i kepp saying sry... I say 4 like 5 times ++... Den the nxt thing she saY? FUCK YOU... WTH! I hate her sia!! So freaking annoying.... She like kanna sai.... Lim bei nv block she scold...NVM... I understand.... Lim bei block she oso scold me.. Fuck sia she... Den when play 3 on 3 when 2 ppl blocking valerie i ran in front of her like asking 4 the ball she like oni looking 4 wan yin... Like HELLO?! R u blind? Fuck... TInk u very li hai like dat... Stupid !! Im not happy today!! When waiting... I suddenly downstair pain pain.. Haizz... :(