Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Its my birthday!!

Today is my official birthday!! HAHA So happy!! Went 2 eat D.I.Y teppanyaki wif family n cousins.. So fun n nice.... At school i today almost late for school.... Some more yesterday mr ng ask me dun late cos tmr he in charge... Den when i reach... I c him den he c me den he c his watch den like gifing me the scheming smile.... I was like gifing the hehe smile... SO stupid n awkward... Lucky nv late!! Aft tat went back 2 classroom... Lina they all was like hi samantha until so scary.. Like all of them... Den they all 1 by 1 gimme presents... Im so happy tis year de birthday.... Compared 2 last year... BIG DIFFERENCE... I tink last year only lina n gu ma remember my birthday every lese forgot... Even my parents... I felt so hurt.... :"( But tis year is a whole new story.... Tis year is everything opposite.... Only lina forget my birthday... Haha... But nvm... Sometime i oso forget... haha... So anyways so happy today... The lina so scary... Recess n lunch tat time keep asking me open present... Ask until scary... During maths i must go sit behind.. Den i wait until aft recess den pan back ma den aft recess lina keep on ask me open open.. I take all my things n 1 2 go back in front den she leep asaking me open den in the end i opened i tink 3.... ANyways Thxs frens! 4 all the present.....!! Love it very much..... :D