Thursday, July 7, 2011

Today gt swimming!! But lost my watch.. So sad..!! Mmmm... I 1 cry liao lahh... So ex.. I less than 1 year jiu lost liao... :""( Stupid lahh... My wish 4 tis year de birthday? Is 2 get back my watch!! Haizz... How come like dat de...?? Y last forget jiu everyone forget de... Last year my borthday i so sad... Cos only less than 5 ppl remember my birthday.. Guess its not tat important 2 others... Im nv important im only the amusement... :( But tis year is DIFFERENT! My present frm ku ma is universal studio annual pass... :) Wif my face on it... Frm dad is actually tis com which i though have powerpoint! Stupid idiot salesman! :( I dun like feeling so unfair.. Sis n bro de b'day go universal studio... My n xiao jiejie birthday? Go ah ma hse? WTH?! Wa lao unfair until like dat.... :(